Saturday, June 30, 2007

Warming up

Getting ready for Roskilde Festival here. Unfortunately it looks like it's gonna rain most of the week, so I've been buying rubber boots and a new tent to deal with that. Looking forward to it very much. Yesterday I had a little warm up in Cinemateket, where I saw a documentary about the Isle of Wight Festival that was held in 1970 (revived in 2002). It had an attendance of 600.000 people! Just think about that number, it's crazy. There was some excellent concert footage of The Who (whom I will be seeing at Roskilde, 37 years later), The Doors, Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell, Jethro Tull, Ten Years After, Miles Davis and Jimi Hendrix.

In technology news: The iPhone was released yesterday in the states, and man does it look awesome! I'm sure you've heard about it, but have you seen it in action? See for yourself in this little movie.



I must get one of these when it releases in Denmark.

Have a nice weekend, and an amazing Roskilde if you're going.

No comments: