Monday, September 17, 2007

NFL

I've become a sports fan! Usually I hate sports, don't get it, don't want to get it, but recently I've watched a few American Football games in the NFL, and I'm hooked. Very early this morning (Danish time) there was a very talked about match between San Diego Chargers and New England Patriots, probably the two best teams in the league. Patriots totally destroyed Chargers with a final score of 38-14, and man, did they play beautifully. I love the game for its brutality and aesthetics, and the deep layer of strategy that it involves. Of course I also love rules, which football has a ton of.

Tom Brady, Patriot's quarterback, 100 % American hero

Also, totally unrelated, I was thinking about public benches today. Are they really only for drunks and old people? Reclaim the benches I say! Ohh I'm so tired...

No comments: