Monday, November 26, 2007

Ups and downs

Ahhh finally got my hands on Guitar Hero 3. Me and a friend both bought it, took a lot of drugs, and played until our fingers bled - it was a good day. There is a lot of great songs it, and a lot of shitty ones, so a pretty standard Guitar Hero edition. See the total list here.
My favourite right now is Metallica "One". Awesome old-school Metallica (back when they didn't suck). I'm trying hard to nail the solo at the end, which is insane - now I'm talking medium difficulty level here of course. The hard and expert settings are just ridiculous. Take a look at this - One on expert level. Try skipping forward to around 6 minutes to see the solo.



I really hope I never get this good...

One of the better things about GH3 is that there will be new songs that you can download over xbox live. Already there is some new tracks by Foo Fighters and Velvet Revolver. So yesterday, I though I'd just see how it works, but my Live account wouldn't work. With a kinda hysteric anxiety I checked my connection, and yes! I had been banned from xbox live - due to "breach of violations" - Damn you Microsoft!! I had over 4000 gamer points, and I spend weeks, getting all the achievements for Bioshock. Now I really now how the Führer-cat felt...



Sob...

Since it is impossible to lift the ban as of yet - there is no other recourse than to purchase a second clean xbox. Christ...how did it get this far.

No comments: