Thursday, September 25, 2008

My new room

Well today I finally settled my future housing situation, with only 6 days left here at Paul-Robeson-Str. I finally found another room in a WG. I've really been stressing over it lately, so I'm so glad that's done with.

This is NOT my building, very close though

My new place is quite the ideal place for me, and by far the one I wast most interested in getting. It's in a great, cozy neighbourhood, right behind this nice square called Helmholtzplatz (where my favorite café is). It's big, bright, nicely furnished, got a big balcony, and is facing south, oh and it's ridicously cheap.
The rest of the apartment is very cosy, if a bit rough, and it's got a dishwasher! I'm going to share it with two german girls, who are both working for a film production studio. Weee I'm so happy! Here's a pic of it.

The balcony is behind those windows, and the bed in the corner behind the door.

2 comments:

Parkov said...

God damn it, du gik i sten efter du havde fået indlogeret dig lidt for godt dernede...

Christian R said...

Det er så sandt...