Monday, March 12, 2007

Temptation thy name is games!

Late last year i disavowed computer games, and I really haven't missed them much since. But I'm gradually easing them into my life again, a few titles are just to good to miss out on, and this is one of them.


Rainbow Six is the classical tactical shooter, with many additions to the series over the years. It's always marked itself as hyper realistic with lots of planning, instead of just mindless shooting. With Rainbow Six: Vegas, they've sacrificed some of that realism, and added FUN. I tried it out at a friends, and was just addicted from the start. It's really much more action packed than the previous titles, but still manages to be tactical, and rewards careful planning - and punishes lack of. It's a great great shooter, and it makes you feel like the toughest commando soldier in existence, which is nice. If you at all like this genre, you must try it.


I think the new-gadget-I-must-acquire project will be an Xbox 360. With this game, Gears of War and GRAW 2. Man, I love electronics!

No comments: