Thursday, May 31, 2007

Music non stop


This weekend I will be going to the Danish music festival Spot, which is mostly for small upcoming bands, with some exceptions. It will be nice to get away a bit, even if it's only Århus. I plan to see and photograph a lot of bands, and visit the museum Aros as well if time permits (I want my "Boy" picture!). I will of course post a full report when I get back.

Tonight I'm seeing Cody, 1 2 3 4 and Prince Nistram at Vega, as previously mentioned. Where I'm also going to take pics, I might post them later tonight, or after Århus.

Speaking of music, I just rounded 20.000 scrobbled plays on my last.fm profile. My 20.000 track was (randomly) Bright Eyes "Hit the Switch".

Right now I'm listening a lot to the album "Passover" by Black Angels, and totally loving it. It's nitty, gritty dirty Rock, very Velvet Underground-esque, as well as The Brian Jonestown Massacre, which i discovered after seeing the excellent movie DiG!

Man, I LOVE music!

No comments: